Parents are bound to fulfill all admission formalities.
1. Parents fill in the admission form and pay the registration fees after which they receive:
- Relevant Fee structure slip
- Appointment card with testing date & time on it
- Registration receipt
- Prospectus purchase cash receipt
- Admission and fee payment information
- Prospectus & newsletter (if any)
2. The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- A photocopy of Provisional Certificate and Character Certificate from last institution attended
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Report card from last school
3. Test and interview with both the parents on the specified date
4. Result is finalised within a week of the test & displayed on the notice board. Parents are informed about further formalities.
5. Parents are given the admission fee bill, payable by a certain due date in a specific bank as mentioned on the fee bill
6. The following fees are payable:
|Tuition Fee||Payable every two months|
|Computer Fee||Payable every two months|
7. On receipt of paid fee bill, parents are given:
- Admission Order (original)
- Book List
- Uniform List
- Fee is subject to annual review.
- Family packages are available in selected schools.
- Application forms are available at the school office and should be filled in the school.
Rules of Payment
- Fees are charged for all twelve months of the year and are payable every month.
- Parents have the option to pay the fee for the whole year as a lump sum.
- The fees payable for the period of the summer vacation are paid in advance and prior to closure.
- Once the fee bill has been issued, payment is made directly to the bank where the school operates its account. Parents must pay the fees by the date specified on the fee bill.
- Fees paid after the due date is subject to a flat surcharge as specified on the fee bill.
- If the tuition fee has not been paid by the end of the second month, the student is automatically withdrawn.